Easter in Rome vacation package
You can't beat Easter in Rome. Treat yourself and your family to an Easter break at Des Artistes and enjoy special packages combined with your choice of shopping, sightseeing, culture & total over-indulgence. And what better place to celebrate the life and resurrection of Christ than here in Rome at the Vatican... read more about religious events in Rome at Easter on our Easter in Rome page.
Basic Easter Package includes:
- Three night's accommodation, buffet breakfast, traditional Italian Easter Day Dinner on Sunday and Easter eggs for everybody!
- Easter Dinner at 1 p.m. at "Mino" or "Grappolo D'Oro":
- Starter - choose:
- Bresaola (cold beef slices), rocket salad and parmesan cheese or Italian mixed starters
- First course- choose:
- Porcini mushroom fettucine or Maltagliati al cabernet (scampi, courgettes, aubergines, Cabernet wine)
- Second course - choose:
- Roast lamb with season vegetables or Saltimbocca alla romana (veal), cooked potatoes and rosemary
- Dessert (choice from dessert menu)
- Drinks excluded
- Starter - choose:
Customized extras (optional):
- Open Decker Panoramic Tour
- Guided Bus Tour
- Extra nights
Pricing and conditions Easter package:
The price per person for our "Easter in Rome" package depends on the optionals you choose to add to the basic package and the number of nights you stay. The more nights you stay, the cheaper it gets!
Our Easter package is for a minimum of 3 consecutive nights and must include the night of Easter Day.
Prices are quoted on the basis of services requested. Package sold as a whole and once booked, it is not possible to be refunded for any services not used.
The price for the basic Easter package (three nights' accommodation, breakfast and Dinner on Easter Sunday) is 229 Euro per person in quad room, 289 Euro per person in triple room and 273 Euro per person in double room.
Contact us now to find out more about the Easter package and to inquire about availability!