Expo Milano 2015 is around the corner, the great opening day being on May 1, 2015. Since then, visitors from all over the world will enjoy six-month futuristic pavilions and exciting events by 145 nations, all focused on the theme of food & nutrition.
Do you already know everyhting about how and where to buy the tickets? We shortlisted for you a few reminders:
– WHERE: you basically have three options to purchase your ticket.
1) From the official website of Expo Milano 2015;
2) at the Expo Gate located in Piazza Cairoli, downtown Milan;
3) from any Authorised Reseller.
– HOW MUCH: ticket prices vary according to the type of activity/event you are interested in and according to some other variables which may give you right to discounts (such as age; being part of a family group, school; having diabilities etc.). As a general idea, tickets range from a minimum of 5€ for night events to more than 100€ for the seasonal pass. You have several choices in between of course! Now read the next point…!
– WHAT: you have the following ticket options:
Open Date –> for the entire day on a date of your choice between May 2 and October 31.
Fixed Date –> for the entire day on a specific date between May 2 and October 31.
Evening ticket –> just for entry starting at 19:00.
May 1 Opening –> for opening day of the Exhibition Site (official cerimony & celebrations to inaugurate the six months of events, debates and experiences)
Multi-day –> for two consecutive days, between May 2 and October 31. (It’s less expensive than purchasing two one-day tickets. Available either as a Fixed or Open option… see above).
2-3 day Carnet –> to visit Expo Milano 2015 whenever you want. These are available for two or three open dates between May 2 and October 31.
Expo Milan 2015 will be open every day from 10am to 11pm! Ask our staff at Hotel Des Artistes about Rome’s events for Expo Milan!