2015 Six Nations Championship will be the 16th edition of its kind. According to tradition, England, France, Ireland, Italy, Scotland and Wales will be contesting each other for five weeks.
Reigning champion is currently Ireland, despite last year England won the Triple Crown by beating Wales, Scotland and Ireland itself.
Matches in Rome
Three matches are scheduled in Rome at Stadio Olimpico:
- Saturday 7 February 2015, 2.30 pm: ITALY vs IRELAND
- Sunday 15 March 2015, 3.00 pm: ITALY vs FRANCE
- Saturday 21 March 2015, 12.30 pm: ITALY vs WALES
How to reach Stadio Olimpico
The stadium can be easily reached by public transport from Hotel Des Artistes. You have two options:
1) - take metro Line A from Termini station for 4 stops and get off at Flaminio
- from there, catch tram #2 and get off at the last stop: Piazza Mancini. Follow the directions to the stadium by foot.
2) – take metro Line A from Termini station for 6 stops and get off at Ottaviano
- from there, catch bus #32 and get off at Piazzale della Farnesina, few steps away from the stadium.
Accommodations in Rome
Guests who come to attend the Six Nations Rugby matches in Rome will enjoy a special welcome here at Hotel Des Artistes.
If you are staying 4 nights or more, you receive a FREE Italian Spumante and WI-FI, on top of our discount for long stays!